NEO-250144E Vitra Standard Chair Replica
The Vitra Standard Chair, designed by Jean Prouvé in 1934, remains popular. Metal and wood parts have color alternatives. It is suitable for interior decorations. It can be ordered with cushion.
Please contact us for further details about the production stages, technical information, delivery time, customised logo production, modification options, price information and to place an order.
- Reviews (0)
Vitra Standard Chair Replica
- The chair, designed by Jean Prouvé in 1934, continues to be a trend today. Since it has the standard features of a chair, its original name is also standard chair. When a person sits on a chair, the body weight puts more pressure on the rear legs. For this reason, the rear legs are thicker, and the forelegs are thin only to support it.
- The chair is custom produced after color selection is made according to the decoration.
- The metal body is static painted. It is possible to choose color from the ral chart.
- The wood on the seat and back can be painted in desired color. This chair is also produced with upholstery.
- The highly robust product can be used in houses and enterprises for many years. It can be painted again at any time.
- It is suitable for indoors or for outdoor dining areas with shelter.
- It can be ordered with cushion. Cushion color is optional.
- Chair dimensions are w.42cm d.47cm h.87cm
- Please contact for more information and wholesale prices.