NEO-150002E Custom Square Restaurant Table
Square table can be produced in different sizes and colors according to preference. It has a robust body structure. It is easy to clean. A stylish decoration can be created with the table used in hotel, restaurant and cafeterias .
Please contact us for further details about the production stages, technical information, delivery time, customised logo production, modification options, price information and to place an order.
- Reviews (0)
Custom Square Restaurant Table
- All details are determined by user.
- The table top is 90x90x6cm. It can be produced in different sizes according to demand. The same model can be ordered as rectangular.
- The wooden parts of the square table are produced with laminated mdf material. You can choose from the colors, wooden patterns and marble patterns in the chart. Veneer and solid wood panel can be used for this custom produced table. In this case all varnish types can be applied. It can also be applied as distressed.
- The metal part on the table leg is chrome plated in standard production. Changes can also be requested in this part. Metal, copper-plate, brass-plate, gold-plate can be applied. In addition, stainless steel can be used or the metal part can be produced as static painted in desired color. All colors in the ral chart can be applied in matte or shiny colors.
- The table leg has glides. If the floor is uneven, the glides keep the table straight.
- The table is shipped as disassembled for ease of transport and low transportation costs. It is very easy to install.
- The table can be used indoors. If this model is to be used in the outdoor dining areas, it must be produced with different materials. Please ask for information about this.
It is the choice of enterprises that want to offer their guests a stylish and comfortable dining area. It is useful and long lasting for crowded enterprises such as restaurant, hotel, cafeteria, coffee shop. It is easy to clean and hygienic, ideal for dining areas. An important advantage is that all details can be determined by architects or business owners.